This weekend experience covers two nights and two full days sleeping and dining on board.
Sailing from Brixham and the beautiful Torbay area this would be an ideal experience for people wishing to find out what cruising and holidaying onboard a sailing vessel is like prior to booking a sailing holiday or maybe even buying a boat. We will sail you to an overnight stop where you can get as involved as you wish, we may anchor in one of the many small coves along the coast for lunch......... the options are endless.
With a maximum of four people onboard, with no cabin sharing - unless a couple - under the careful supervision of an RYA qualified instructor you will have plenty of time to get involved or just kick back and relax.
We can offer these experiences as a voucher for that special occasion or surprise!
If you wish, you can upgrade this weekend to an RYA Start Sailing course. To find out more about this click the link to the RYA Start Sailing page
- Two nights accommodation aboard usually from Friday evening to Sunday
- Guaranteed single cabin occupancy – Unless a couple sharing
- Your bed made for you using freshly laundered linen
- Two breakfasts and lunches during sailing days
- One freshly prepared homemade evening meal aboard
- Snacks, soft drinks & hot drinks
- All Fuel & Berthing fees
- A fully qualified, hand selected instructor
- A well appointed fully safety coded yacht with modern electronics